Saturday, November 7, 2009

Teacher, mother, secret lover...

Television?   For Homer Simpson, yes.   For me, however, video games filled these roles more than television.   I constantly find myself ranting/raving about whatever game I'm playing at the time, likely to the annoyance of those around me.   On several occasions, I've had a few friends say, "Dude, you should write a blog."   I presume I'm told this because it is a courteous alternative to, "shut up," but either way I've decided to start a blog.   Though the main intent of this blog is to share my thoughts on the various games I've played, there are sure to be plenty of "bonuses."   For example, I've taken on a quest to find the worst-tasting beer out there.   Posts are sure to follow on that topic.   I may also have special features for terrible games.   (For instance, a friend and I are suffering our way through one right now.)   This way at least I can pretend to review games.   Unfortunately, I highly doubt I'll be able to get a job reviewing games, but a man can dream... a man can dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment